North Pier’s Managing Partner Jim Scheinberg was recently featured on Eric Dye’s Enterprise Radio Podcast where they discussed the Outsourced-CIO trend.
Click here to listen to host Eric Dye & guest Jim Scheinberg discuss the following:
- What is an outsourced chief investment officer, and what is their role within a business organization?
- The OCIO model has been gaining popularity in recent years. What’s causing this trend?
- What factors should board members and investment committees consider when selecting an OCIO?
- Where can business organizations find help in selecting an OCIO?
- What type of growth and changes do you foresee in the OCIO space over the next five years?